The Men Having Babies Annual Conferences
- Becoming a sponsor
- Becoming a sponsor
Why support Men Having Babies?
Men Having Babies organizes 6 annual conferences, in NY, San Francisco, Chicago, Dallas, Tel Aviv and Brussels, each with 150-250 attendees. These attendees benefit from unbiased guidance and access to a wide range of relevant service providers. Proceeds for conference sponsorship fees benefit our Gay Parenting Assistance Program (GPAP).
- In 2015 alone, our conferences were sponsored by 107 different surrogacy services providers from the USA, Canada and Israel.
- Our surveys show that more than 58% of our USA members are from households that make over $200k annually; 73% of European and 95% of Americans are from households the make more than $100k; and over 70% of all of them hold graduate degrees.
- Our directory now includes almost 200 providers, and in 2015 year we generated 1,235 consult referrals to providers who took part in our conferences or GPAP.
- Our assistance program keeps growing. In the year 2015 136 couples from 29 states and 6 countries received substantial discounts from participating providers, and 14 couples benefited from direct assistance, including grants and free services donated by those providers (“Stage II”). As of September 2016, 13 babies were already born to Stage II parents, and many more are on their way.
Our conference schedule for 2016-2017
- Brussels 2016 - September 24-25, (Hilton Brussels Grand Place)
- New York City 2016 - November 13 (JCC Manhattan)
- San Francisco 2017 - January 14-15 (Marines’ Memorial Club and Hotel)
- Tel Aviv 2017 - March 2-3 (Beautiful Israel / Yarkon Park) * Note date change
- Chicago 2017 - April 8-9 (Center on Halsted)
- Dallas 2017 - June 10-11 (Wyndham Dallas Suites Park Central)
- Brussels 2017 - September 23-24 (Hilton Brussels Grand Place)
- New York 2017 - November 12 (JCC Manhattan)
You can find the rates for available sponsorship levels (and special underwriting opportunities) for all of these conferences at this comparison table. These levels are especially suitable for clinics, surrogacy and / or egg donation agencies, and providers of complimentary services (egg banks, insurance agents or consultants, blood cord preservation, escrow, etc.).
Law firms that do not offer surrogacy matching / coordination services as agencies may inquire about a new sponsorship program for lawyers.
- We have one set of fees for the NY, San Francisco and Brussels events, and a separate one for Chicago, Dallas and Tel Aviv.
- As is our practice, providers who pledge free services as part of the Gay Parenting Assistance Program (GPAP) are eligible for discounted sponsorship rates (you may need to renew your pledge for 2017).
You may use this consolidated form to sign up for any one or more of our 2017 conferences.
- Advanced registration is available for all levels, including Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsors. However Bronze level opportunities are initially limited to 6 sponsors per conference, and cannot add a breakout session. Space permitting, about 4-6 weeks prior to each conference we may allow more Bronze registrations, and the addition of breakout sessions.
- Regardless of the conference(s) you choose to sponsor now, you may return to this form at any time to sign up to become a sponsor for any additional conference(s).
- Please remember that your registration date will determine your placement within each sponsorship level (while members of our Champion and Advisory Circles receive priority placement and enhanced sponsorship benefits).
- To reserve your priority spot you will be prompted to use a credit card to pay 10% of the sponsorship amount, with the balance payable by check or wire transfer about two months prior to each event
Read what our partners say about the MHB conferences
"Men Having Babies is a great organization and we love attending their events as it is great exposure for our agency! The MHB NY event was an amazing opportunity for Intended Parents and surrogacy professionals to get together at a forum full of information and opportunity. There was a great sense of warmth and collegiality as lawyers, doctors and other professionals reached out to assist hopeful parents-to-be plan for having their children through surrogacy."
— Victoria Ferrera, Worldwide Surrogacy
"San Diego Fertility Center is very proud, and honored, to participate in the MHB conference in NYC 2015. The conference was an informative, and truly enjoyable, opportunity to share information about our center with intended parents. The intended parents were very receptive, interested, and engaged.”
— Susanna Park, MD, SDFC
"The International Surrogacy and Fertility Conference [in Tel Aviv] provides an invaluable opportunity to connect, face-to-face, with intended parents from around the globe in one place, at one time in a wonderfully relaxed setting.”
— Tessa Falk, Marketing Director, Fertility Specialists of Texas
"The MHB team put on another inspirational event! The atmosphere created at the MHB conferences inspires and energizes me, and reminds me of the reason I became a fertility Doctor, to make the dream of parenthood a reality. We are proud to support MHB and their noble cause."
— Said Daneshmand MD, FACOG, The Fertility Center of Las Vegas
"MHB is a superb organization for men providing research, friendship and emotional support as they navigate through this remarkable journey."
— Cindy Wasser, Hope Springs Fertility Law
“I wanted to take a moment to congratulate you on the tremendous success of yesterday's event. I have just completed my tenure as President of the Board of Directors at RESOLVE New England, as such, I understand more than most how challenging it is to accomplish what you did yesterday, particularly with that level of turn-out. Very impressive, indeed."
— Amy Demma
"Thank you again for an AMAZING day yesterday. It was so incredibly inspirational to meet so many gay dads who have options. Your hard work provided all of us an opportunity to meet, educate and connect on a growing community. All in all, you did a wonderful job and should be so proud. I'm thrilled we were able to attend!"
— Jennifer (Jay) Palumbo, Director of Patient Care / Fertility Authority
"Congratulations on yesterday. Unanimous feedback from professionals was extremely high."
— Michael Doyle, MD