ובכן זה בדיוק המטרה של הסקרים שלנו! עם מאות הורים והורים מיועדים מכל העולם שכבר מילאו סקרי משוב כאן, הלוח שלנו כבר כולל מידע רב על עשרות סוכנויות ומרפאות. הנתונים כוללים משוב על עלויות אמיתיות של התהליך, כמה נסיונות לקח להורים עד שהצליחו עם המרפאה איתה עבדו, כמה זמן לקח כל התהליך, והרבה יותר. האם תוכלו להקדיש מספר דקות למלא שאלון ולעזור לנו לשפר את המידע?
שימו לב: המשוב שלך יישאר אנונימי, וכל מידע אישי שיימסר על ידך בסקר זה יישמר חסוי ככל הניתן על פי חוק. זוג הורים יכול למלא שאלון אחד בלבד עבור כל מסע פונדקאות (מסע פונדקאות הוא מחזור אחד או יותר של טיפולים שהביאו ללידת ילד אחד או יותר). לפרטים נוספים אודות פרטיות ונהלים אחרים (כולל כיצד ניתן למלא שאלון לנסיון, נהלים לעידוד מילוי שאלונים עלי ידי לקוחות, ועוד) אנא ראו את קובץ השאלות הנפוצות למטה!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are these surveys only for gay parents?
No - we will welcome feedback from any surrogacy parent or parent-to-be, from anywhere around the world. The vast majority of the questions are common to all surrogacy parents, and the ones that irrelevant to you can be skipped.
- Are these surveys anonymous? If so why do you ask for an email address?
The feedback we receive will remain anonymous and personal information obtained during this research will be kept confidential to the extent permitted by law. Your answers will be used only for identifying needs, trends and satisfaction levels regarding service providers. However, we ask for a valid email so we can send you a confirmation email to verify that you indeed submitted this survey. This is one of the measures we take to make sure the feedback is valid and not fabricated (see below for more).
- Is this survey for Americans only? How about other languages?
Our members live in more than 20 countries and speak different languages! We would welcome help in translating these surveys, and for now please feel free to offer reviews and comment in your own language. We will also use the survey results to help connect people within their own regions, and plan events where there is much demand.
- How do you insure that the responses are real?
First, we ask respondents for a valid email, and if they use a fake one, we will know since the verification email we send will bounce. If someone uses an email that belongs to someone else, we will also find out since that person will get an email from us asking to report if they did not submit this survey. We also use advanced technological protocols provided by SurveyGizmo to check the authenticity of the responses, including (but not limited) to IP numbers and geodata.
- If we are a couple, can / should we submit two surveys?
No - since we provide you with the space to report the names of both parents / prospects (if you choose), you should only submit one survey per family. You should only submit another survey if you previously filled one as a prospective parent and now your child is born. In this case you will fill the different version now, the one for parents.
- If I had a child / children through surrogacy more than once, should I fill more than one survey?
For parents who had more than one surrogacy journeys, you should first reply only about your first journey. At the end of the survey you will be prompted to submit a shorter version of the survey about your additional journey (up to a maximum of three), skipping most of the first and last sections. In any case you should only submit one set of surveys per family (not per person).
- Are owners of agencies, clinics and other service providers allowed to submit a survey?
If you own an agency, or act as a consultant, lawyer, etc., but also had children through surrogacy yourself, you are more than welcome to submit a survey about your personal journey. However all survey must only report real experiences as clients, or they will be discarded. Check below if you want to see how you can submit a test survey.
- Can I just test the survey, even if I am not a parent or prospect?
Yes you can. Please put the word "Test" as your first or last name. You may still use a valid email if you want to get a record of your test survey. We will then exclude your response from the survey results. Note that the same holds for partial entry (namely not pressing the "submit" button).
- Can service providers encourage their clients to submit reviews about them?
We encourage everyone to help spread the word about these surveys. However, we will strongly discourage service providers from applying any pressure on their clients or attempting to reward them in any way for submitting positive reviews. If we are notified about such practices we may consider removing said service providers from the directory.
- What will you do if you encounter fake responses?
We will be disappointed. We will also consider taking action if we find a systematic effort to skew the results, including removing service providers from our directory.
- Are there any restrictions or guidelines regarding the written reviews?
Yes there are! We created a set of guidelines meant to make sure the reviews are effective and fair. We reserve the right to reject reviews or delete statements that violate these policies.
- The best reviews will include not only whether you liked or disliked the services you received, but also why. Therefore, your review should focus on specific features and aspects of the services that you experienced. For instance, provide examples of how the services you received went above and beyond or did not meet your expectations. Hypotheticals and other statements unrelated to your specific experience should not be used.
- Please only report about your experience, not what you heard about other people’s experiences.
- For the consideration of others, written reviews are limited to 300 words or less.
- We welcome your honest opinion about the services you received – positive and/or negative. However, remember that the use of all-uppercase characters is considered "SHOUTING" and should be avoided.
- We believe that all helpful information can inform others about the options out there when considering their own surrogacy journey. With that said, while we appreciate your time and comments, we reserve the right to remove or edit reviews that include any of the following:
- Hypotheticals and other statements unrelated to your specific experience
- Incomplete or inaccurate information.
- Profanity, obscenities, or vulgarities.
- Promotional of illegal or immoral conduct.
- Repeating the same point over and over again.
- Phone numbers, addresses, URLs.
- Advertisements or commercial solicitation.
- Reviews from an employee of a competing clinic or agencies solely to discredit the services of a competitor.