ART Risk Financial and Insurance Solutions
The inherent financial uncertainties in surrogacy journeys can be greatly mitigated with specialized insurance solutions. Hear from the industry's leader ART Risk Financial & Insurance Solutions about ways they can help you better understand and avoid financial risks on the road to parenthood. The company works with most of the leading surrogacy providers in the field, it is a member of MHB's Advisory Circle, and provides services to all of our GPAP Stage II recipients.
- Insurance solutions:
- Evaluation of insurance for your journey including surrogates own insurance, ACA compliant plans, specialty products
- Newborn insurance considerations
- Accidental death insurance
- How short term disability insurance for gestational carriers can shield you from the risk of prolonged bed rest
- The IVF Connect Network:
- A cost-containment program offering all-inclusive treatment packages lowering the cost of the IVF process, while not compromising the level of medical care.
- Use the network to achieve average financial savings of 30% off retail costs of the medical monitoring services of donors and surrogates that live away from your main IVF clinic.