Comedy fundraiser with Judy Gold to benefit our fund!
Many of you asked to arrange for social activities for gay parents and future parents, and even more urgently we all recognize the need to help those among us who cannot afford the high costs of surrogacy and egg donation. On October 1 we should all get babysitters if needed, and come together for this fun community event, and bring as many of our friends along!!
We will have terrific raffle prizes as well: two Broadway tickets (courtesy of BJ Holt), a $100 gift certificate to the Bogota Latin Bistro restaurant (thank you George Constantinou and Farid Ali Lancheros!), and a set that includes a voucher for a free night of baby nursing services and a $100 gift card from Chapman Hill Baby, a baby nursing service and an online baby supplies and toy store.
Join us Monday, Oct. 1st at 7:30pm
For a Special Comedy Fundraiser to benefit
Men Having Babies’ Gay Parenting Financial Assistance Fund
"Alyse Kenny Presents...It's A Charity Thing!"
At Gotham Comedy Club in NYC
Featuring a lineup of top gay and gay-friendly comedians including:
(The Judy Show – My Life As A Sitcom)
And others including:
- Michele Balan (NBC’s Last Comic Standing)
- Alyse Kenny (ABC's What Would You Do?)
- Eddie Brill (Late Show With David Letterman)
- Vidur Kapur (Showtime)
- MC - Jimmy Failla (ESPN’s Dream Job)
Admission is $25 or $50 for VIP Seating (2 drink min.)
* ADVANCE TICKETS ARE REQUIRED! PAST SHOWS HAVE SOLD OUT! WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND GETTING TIX ASAP!
To purchase tickets online and see full details click here
To make a reservation by phone, call 212-367-9000 and request tickets to "Alyse Kenny Presents...It's A Charity Thing!" Mon. Oct. 1st @ 7:30
Arrival time is 7:00pm. (Latecomers may not be accommodated if we are sold out.)
Gotham Comedy Club is located at 208 W. 23rd Street (bet. 7th & 8th)
Help us promote the event!!
- Invite your friends using this image or by forwarding this shortcut: www.menhavingbabies.org/october1
- Download a flyer or postcard to print and distribute around your neighborhood!
- Post on your timeline or favorite Facebook group: