- Assist with management and cleanup/maintenance of membership and directory lists in Excel and online management services (such as iContact, Alchemer, and Neon)
- Work to utilize and improve MHB’s online profiles and provider databases
- Help enhance scope of collected data to prepare for upgrades in directory and databases as assigned
- Liaise with a development team to migrate existing directory to a more robust custom-made system.
- Follow-up with providers on missing elements related to directory information (such as organization description, contact details, etc.)
- Query databases to identify requested sub-segments for use of academic research, outreach, speaker’s bureau, etc.
- Assist in updating the organization's overall website and keeping the site up-to-date
- Create and maintain Excel formulas and macros for list imports and other functionalities
- Proactive monitoring of partners and community activity to initiate updates / additions to directory and parent network profiles.
- Follow-up with parents who did not complete a survey, and to get missing elements related to parent network profiles
- Additional tasks as assigned by the Executive Director
Qualifications | Skills and Abilities
- Strong computer skills including Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, and web content management systems
- Mastery of Excel, with the ability to design, build, and edit advanced formulas and macros
- Experience in e-marketing platforms such as iContact or Mail Chimp, desired
- Experience in online surveys such as Alchemer or Survey Monkey, desired
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to detail, and process driven
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated and able to follow through with assignments
- Willingness to take on new tasks and problem solve
- Passion for LGBTQ+ community and family building
- Ability to work from home, possessing the following:
- PC or Mac computer/laptop with sound and camera
- Microsoft Excel
- High-Speed Internet