Contact: Ellen Trachman
Year founded: 2013
Participation in the Gay Parenting Assistance Program and the Membership Benefits Program:
Note: in most cases the best way to take advantage of these offers is to reach out using our REFERRAL FORM, and include your certificate number.
GPAP Stage II - 6 pro bono Law Service(s) per year
GPAP Stage I - 25%. Annual quota: Unlimited cases per year.
Membership Benefits Program (MBP):
- Free initial consultations for any party in a collaborative reproduction arrangement
- 10% off legal fees for representation of intended parent(s) in surrogacy arrangements (includes counsel, contract drafting, negotiation, and securing parentage)
- 10% off legal fees for representation of gestational surrogates in surrogacy arrangements
- 10% off legal fees for representation of intended parent(s) in egg donation arrangements
- 10% off legal fees for representation of egg donors in egg donation arrangements
Restrictions: Colorado or New Mexico governing law must apply.