The online event will include several guests experts, and moderated by the MHB team. It will include ample opportunities to ask questions in real time. It is offered live twice to accommodate our members worldwide:
- April 29 at 7pm EDT / 8am China & Taiwan
- April 30 at 1pm EDT / 19:00 Central European Time
Attendance of this webinar is free of charge. Please register at this link (or the button above).
- What do we know about the risks of COVID-19 infection to pregnant women and fetuses?
- How does the pandemic affect the IVF and surrogacy field?
- How surrogates and egg donors are typically screened, and how this may change due to the pandemic?
- Medical steps you can take now
- What happens when restrictions are lifted
- Q&A with the Experts