The online event will include a presentation, an introduction to the the ART Risk team, and ample opportunities to ask questions in real time. It is offered live at a time that can suit most of our members worldwide:
- Friday, June 12, at 9:00 am Pacific / 12:00 pm Eastern / 18:00 Central European Time
- Insurance solutions:
- Evaluation of insurance for your journey including surrogates own insurance, ACA compliant plans, specialty products
- Newborn insurance considerations
- Accidental death insurance
- How short term disability insurance for gestational carriers can shield you from the risk of prolonged bed rest
- The IVF Connect Network:
- A cost-containment program offering all-inclusive treatment packages lowering the cost of the IVF process, while not compromising the level of medical care.
- Use the network to achieve average financial savings of 30% off retail costs of the medical monitoring services of donors and surrogates that live away from your main IVF clinic.
See below for speaker biographies