Part of Men Having Babies' mission is to make building a family more affordable for gay prospective parents. An important first step is to help our members better understand the full range of cost associated with the journey, and to provide resources to help navigate and mitigate that financial strain.
The online event will include several guests experts, and moderated by the MHB team. It will include ample opportunities to ask questions in real time. It is offered live twice to accommodate our members worldwide:
- May 6 at 7pm EDT / 8am China & Taiwan
- May 7 at 1pm EDT / 19:00 Central European Time
Attendance of this webinar is free of charge. Please register at the this link (or the button above).
- Understanding the components and expected range of various costs associated with surrogacy
- MHB's budgeting guide for the USA
- How costs may change in the course and aftermath of the pandemic and economic recession
- Insurance considerations in general, and in the context of the new developments
- Cost saving best practices
- Q&A with the experts.