In addition to the main topic of the webinar, we will also dedicate 10-15 minutes to an update on how the COVID-19 pandemic is effecting surrogacy.
The online event will include several guests experts, and moderated by the MHB team. It will include ample opportunities to ask questions in real time. It is offered live twice to accommodate our members worldwide:
• May 20 at 7pm EDT / 8am China & Taiwan
• May 21 at 1pm EDT / 19:00 Central European Time
The webinar recording is now available to members only. To learn more about becoming a member, click here.
• Conventional protocols for medically optimized selection of donors and carriers
• “Experienced” surrogates: costs vs. benefits for cycle success, other benefits?
• “Proven” egg donors: costs vs. contribution to cycle success
• Geographical proximity
• Multi transfer packages / “baby guarantee” programs: under what circumstances are they cost-efficient?