Maximizing cycle success rates is always desirable, but it is also on the minds of many now due to heightened budgetary concerns. We will therefore look into the potential costs and benefits of these optional medical approaches.
In addition to the main topic of the webinar, we will also dedicate 10-15 minutes to an update on how the COVID-19 pandemic is effecting surrogacy.
The online event will include several guests experts, and moderated by the MHB team. It will include ample opportunities to ask questions in real time. It is offered live twice to accommodate our members worldwide:
- May 13 at 7pm EDT / 8am China & Taiwan
- May 14 at 1pm EDT / 19:00 Central European Time
Attendance of this webinar is free of charge. Please register at this link (or the button above).
- Overview of IVF sequence
- Are embryo testings / screening (PGST / CCS) effective and warranted in the context of surrogacy and egg donation?
- Should you consider a dual embryo transfer if your aim is just to maximize success rates? What are the risks?
- Dual journey approach as an alternative for dual embryo transfers.
- Dr. Susanna Park, San Diego Fertility Center
- Dr. John Hesla, ORM Fertility
- Dr. John Norian, HRC Fertility
- Dr. Ashim Kumar, Western Fertility
See below for speaker biographies.