Join the experts at Men Having Babies on April 15 or April 16 in an interactive webinar on pursuing surrogacy as a parenting option under the current circumstances. Peer advice from our experienced staff and board members will span from planning and research topics to the specifics of interviewing and selecting possible providers. Then, a panel of members of the MHB Advisory Board will detail what is still possible to do and what processes are on hold due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Use this time to plan for and get a head start to maximize your quarantine time so you are ready to move forward when the world is.
The online event will include ample opportunities to ask questions in real time. It is offered live twice to accommodate our members worldwide (select your time slot from the drop down list in the link below):
April 15th at 7pm EDT / 8am China & Taiwan
April 16th at 1pm EDT / 19:00 Central European Time
- Specific preparatory steps that would better position you to get started.
- New opportunities that the unfortunate crisis may bring about.
- Journey steps you can still take, alternatives to in-person steps, what steps to avoid for now.
- Best unbiased resources for learning, research and comparison shopping.
- Pitfalls to avoid, and how?
- Q&A with the Experts